After researching heavily and going through more than a thousand questions at SEOmoz, I finally realized that SEO tactics is a huge chapter in itself. Learning a single tactic might not help you and thus, the more you will improvise and follow the rules; the more are the chances that you might attain heights in your business.
Research gradually leads us to a milestone discovery and similar things happened with me when I crossed around 1000 SEO questions at SEOmoz. I eventually developed a thorough understanding and coined ‘nine golden mantras’ that can be beneficial for your business.
The 9 Golden Success Mantras
- Even if you research almost all the algorithms related to SEO, there is no guarantee that the one you adopt will work for your business practically as well. To attain better ranking with Google, you should follow the hit and trial method.
- On page, SEO’s offer no guarantee of better ranks. Sometimes even the best pages having flawless on page SEO’s go un-noticed. The best way is to make a correct balance between the on page SEO’s and solid link profiles.
- It is a misconception that creating abundant links will help your online business to improve overnight. The quality of the links matter a lot and the B grade links are filtered as spams. So be careful.
- Since Google has tightened its rules against spams and junks, beware as your link wheel might lead you into a big trouble. Keep innovating, correcting and modifying as per the Google’s SEO policies to make sure that at least you don’t fall in Google’s ranking, if not moving upwards.
- The 5th rule that you must remember is to try and develop a channel of communication between your web developing and SEO optimization departments. This is because the Google’s algorithm has become so complicated that in case of even a single loophole, even a very reputed website can fall the charts drastically.
- In case you have followed all the above mentioned five rules and are still suffering a failure, it’s time that you check the headers of your website deeply.
- Instead of trying to master all the SEO tools (which is impossible), at least grab a few that hold a giant reputation and master them. Ranging from header checker to Google’s site operator and desktop crawler all the tools is very powerful. Correct usage of these tools can help you hunt down various on page problems at a single sight.
- Patience is the 8th rule. Nothing changes overnight and thus, whenever you make changes make sure that you have made it visible to Google. In case you do not achieve success, you’ll at least be able to find the loopholes.
- The last success mantra is to be a hard worker alongside being a smart worker. Without taking an initiative and giving a lot of time to implement all the above-mentioned factors it is impossible to attain success.
To conclude, all the above-mentioned 9 mantras can reap results when followed professionally and accurately.